Mayan Accord Card Holder
- Hand painted by our artists highlighting Mayan Art Form
- Multiple pockets provided
- Soft yet durable leather with perfect stitching
- Handcrafted from ethically sourced genuine leather
With great power comes great responsibility. Execute your responsibilities with utmost care with this stylish leather card holder. Put in your credit cards, business cards, reward cards and forget worrying about them. Pair it with leather wallet or wristlet
- Cleaning: This product is not water friendly. If needed use a damp cloth to clean it.
- Care: Since the product is meant to be kept away from water, if water is sprinkled accidently it will do no harm if wiped immediately with dry cloth. Preventing water contact will increase the life of the product significantly.
Hand Painting: Hand painting on Leather has been done for centuries and this product is the result of our determination to keep the art alive. The products are hand painted by our artists who are learned and have adept skills. Each product is hand painted with intricate strokes in multiple sessions making it very time consuming and ultimately unique and rare. All artworks are developed in house by illustrators taking inspiration from various rich aboriginal art forms.
Leather Craft: Leather made products is one of the oldest forms of craft with pictorial evidences of leather clothing dating back to 20000 BC. Dyeing techniques have been recorded around 8000 BC, marking the beginning of use of leather in bag making. The craft has evolved a lot since then but the machines and robotics have not taken over this craft yet. Most part of the work is done by hands and all leather is sourced ethically from dead animals.
Mayan/ Mexican Art: Mayan Civilization had its stronghold in Mexico. The present Mexican art form is inspired from the Mayan Culture. Mexican art is characterized by vibrant colors. Masks and figures during religious festivals go hand in hand with elements of Mexican mythology featuring most commonly figures of Quetzalcoatl and Tezcatlipoc
You are buying a handcrafted product. Slight irregularities, design and color variations are the inherent part of every handcrafted product which is the actual beauty and uniqueness of the same