Ethnic Bliss Sling
- Designed in high-quality leather
- Hand block printed by artisans
- Detachable shoulder straps
- Completely Handcrafted
Keep all your essentials handy when you are on the move with this red and beige sling from Pulpypapaya. This sling has a beige base with a block printed rake red flap to add a little more to your entire look. Made of leather, this clutch is high on quality and has enough space for your essentials. Looks great when carried with a pair of kurta and culottes
- Cleaning: Due to leather work this product is not water friendly. If needed use a slightly damp cloth to clean it.
- Care: Since the product is meant to be kept away from water if water is sprinkled accidentally it will do no harm if wiped immediately with a dry cloth. Preventing water contact will increase the life of the product significantly.
- Leather Craft: Leather made products is one of the oldest forms of craft with pictorial evidence of leather clothing dating back to 20000 BC. Dyeing techniques have been recorded around 8000 BC, marking the beginning of use of leather in bag making. The craft has evolved a lot since then but the machines and robotics have not taken over this craft yet. Most part of the work is done by hands and all leather is sourced ethically from dead animals.
- Hand Block Printing: Wooden hand block stamping is one of the oldest arts alive. It is believed to have originated in China around AD220. Carved wooden blocks are dipped in color trays and hand pressed on carefully stretched and pinned fabric repeatedly in a required pattern. The color absorption and its depth slightly vary each time a block is pressed on the fabric. The variation results in an imperfectly perfect unique Block Art.
You are buying a handcrafted product. Slight irregularities, design and color variations are the inherent part of every handcrafted product which is the actual beauty and uniqueness of the same