Disky Horns Mens Wallet
- Hand painted by professional artists highlighting Bhimbetka Cave Art
- 3 Card Slots, 1 Paper Compartment, 1 Cash Compartment
- Soft yet durable leather with perfect stitching
- Handcrafted from ethically sourced genuine leather
It doesn't matter where you stand but does matter in which direction you are moving! Steer yourself in the successful direction with this stylish leather wallet. Put in your money notes, coins, ID cards and bills. Pair it with leather card holder
Cleaning: This product is not water friendly. If needed use a damp cloth to clean it.
Care: Since the product is meant to be kept away from water, if water is sprinkled accidently it will do no harm if wiped immediately with dry cloth. Preventing water contact will increase the life of the product significantly
- Leather Craft: Leather made products is one of the oldest forms of craft with pictorial evidences of leather clothing dating back to 20000 BC. Dyeing techniques have been recorded around 8000 BC, marking the beginning of use of leather in bag making. The craft has evolved a lot since then but the machines and robotics have not taken over this craft yet. Most part of the work is done by hands and all leather is sourced ethically from dead animals.
- Bhimbetka Cave Art: Bhimbetka cave art which was practiced by early stone agers, which can still be seen at Bhimbetka near Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh. The patterns under Bhimbetka art are the illustrations of what stone agers saw lac years back and drew upon the walls of the caves where they lived.
You are buying a handcrafted product. Slight irregularities, design and color variations are the inherent part of every handcrafted product which is the actual beauty and uniqueness of the same