Greys of Phanta Earring
- Handcrafted in natural wood material
- Hand painted by professional artists, art work inspired by Phad art form
- Comfortable and light weight
The ornament is chiseled in the shape of an elephant bringing out imagination of Mandana art work which is popular in the states of Rajasthan and Madhya Pradesh. Mandanas are drawn to safeguard the home from evil spirits and celebrate the onset of festive celebrations. White colour is used to draw floral motifs and design beautiful figures over the ear piece, is an artistic illustration of good luck.
Warranty: 30 Days Warranty Against any Manufacturing Defect.
- Keep away from water. If needed wipe with damp cloth
- Keep it wrapped in the fabric it comes in or in soft cotton
Hand Painting: Handmade and vintage art form has always been done by hand giving it a human dimension to the expression of creativity. Though time consuming our in-house artists and illustrators love to spend hours getting their hands soaked into various colors
You are buying a handcrafted product. Slight irregularities, design and color variations are the inherent part of every handcrafted product which is the actual beauty and uniqueness of the same